I’ve been tagged by Reflections by Kris. I hereby follow good blogiquette and give you my Christmas Meme:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? – I am learning to love to wrap. If I start early enough and take a day off I can enjoy. If I am rushed towards the end bags become my savior.
2. Real or artificial tree? – I know it is bad for the environment but gotta have a real tree. Nothing beats the smell of pine for Christmas.
3. When do you put up your tree? – Usually two weeks before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? – Usually the day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? – Absolutely.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? – Teddy Bear Hamsters from my dad. It was the only thing I wanted for Christmas. The problem was there was a male and female. We had babies within weeks.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? – No.
8. Worst Christ gift you’ve ever received? – Ummm. That’s a tough one. There is none that really stands out.
9. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? – Mail. It’s personal and pretty.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? – A Christmas Story. My absolute favorite!!
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? – We have to start early as finances dictate that we can’t leave it to the last minute. I usually do all the shopping other than what my husband does for me.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? – Prime Rib for dinner and red velvet cake that I make from scratch.
13. Clear or colored lights on the tree? – Clear.
14. Favorite Christmas song? – Carol of the Bells and O Holy Night.