I haven’t been tagged for quite some time but this one is interesting. Leave it to Kris to create a distraction for me at work.
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
June of 2003 my husband and I just completed celebrating our son’s first birthday. That just seems ages ago.
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
Finish this meme.
Create AD AL metric for project for work.
Create project calendar for the next several months for project.
Leave work on time and try not to stay late again today.
Request my husband make my favorite martini when I get home.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
Veggies and dip
Fresh fruit specifically watermelan when in season
chocalate (yeah – and who doesn’t?)
I am now eating pretsel nuggets filled with peanut butter
Does a martini count?
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Set up solid investments
- Set up funds for dad so that he could be self sufficient
- Travel extensively to see the world
- Give my children opportunities that I didn’t have as long as it wasn’t taken for granted. I see many children that take many things for granted and don’t understand that not everyone has the same opportunities offered to them.
- Quit my job, take care of my kids and volunteer at the school much much more.
What are five of your bad habits?
- Blogging at work (heh heh)
- Not calling my friends often enough
- Allowing my work creep into my home life
- Being impatient with my kids
- Impulse shopping
What are five places where you have lived?
Somers, Ct (grew up)
Suffield, CT (prep school)
Chestertown, MD (college)
Baltimore, MD (post-college)
Vernon, CT (currently)
What are five jobs you’ve had?
Sales Clerk – Weathervane
Manager – Victoria’s Secret
Staff Accountant – Legend Communications
Claim Rep for current company
Senior Analyst for current company
So now I’m supposed to tag 5 people and let them know on their blogs that I’ve done it.
Michelle (tagged by Kris as well)
4 thoughts on “I have been tagged… have you?”
🙂 I shall respond to your tag in due course. I see you went from rep to accountant. Different worlds those hey!
Oh no! If I’ve been tagged twice, does that mean … [gasp]… the horror of it all! LOLI’m afraid it will have to wait a wee little bit though …
Guess I better get busy!!!! And I will get even.
I did it! Go and look