So the fact is I am pretty new to this whole blog thing so you will have to bear with me while I get adjusted to the protocols and the lingo.
So I understand that I have been tagged and apparently this means that I am to divulge eight things about myself that no one knows. Well since this is all new to me I am assuming that you really don’t know me at all so here it goes:
1. Not only did I help start the field hockey team in college but was captain. They have been nationally ranked the past few years.
2. I coached 9 – 10 year old girls how to play lacrosse in Maryland.
3. Coached the woman’s lacrosse team at Eastern State the first year of it’s existence.
4. I grew up on a third generation large dairy farm.
5. I have been blessed with two boys ( proudly featured on this site). I think if anyone else asks why aren’t you trying for a girl I am going to scream.
6. I listen to all types of music but don’t have the tolerance for gangster rap or heavy metal.
7. Came down with Spinal Meningitis and had to walk to the hospital when I was 22.
8. Wish I had pursued a career in music or photography.
Okay these are my eight things. Because I only follow two blogs I will have to tag Mary.
One thought on “Okay… I have been tagged!!”
I only knew 2 of the 8!