I have now been tagged twice by Kris. Here is my List eight habits or facts about myself, then tag eight more people. Okay, here’s my list…
1. A few generations back my family invented barb wire.
2. I have spent 4 weeks in Australia with my dad after I graduated from college.
3. I actually like liver. I know it sounds pretty awful but I do. I don’t admit that to too many people.
4. Developed Gall Stones from my first pregnancy. Not fun!!
5. Both my children were delivered via c-section. Nice rounds head they have!!
6. Had surgery on each eye. First when I was 5 and the other when I was 10.
7. Had to get up in the middle of the night to help dad milk the cows before going to school. Believe me I am not that old to be telling such a story.
8. I have always wanted to write a book.
Okay – now that I have created another list (some things may even be duplicates) I am tagging a few people. Let’s see if they respond.